My top 12 Lesbian Romance Novels for 2018
It’s that time of year again!
On the first day of Christmas Mrs Claus gave to me… Okay I won’t write the whole rhyme but have a look at what should be on your Christmas Letter to Santa!
- Breakthrough by Kris Bryant
- Chosen by Brey Willows
- The Lily and The Crown by Roslyn Sinclair
- Proxima Five by Missouri Vaun
- Love At Last Call by M. Ullrich
- In Development by Rachel Spangler
- Love Like This by Melissa Brayden
- Against All Odds by Kris Bryant, Maggie Cummings and M. Ullrich
- Three Reason To Say Yes by Jaime Clevenger
- Bring Holly Home by A.E. Radley
- The Sex Therapist Next Door by Meghan O’Brien
- Unconventional Lovers by Annette Mori
Click on any of the title above to read my review…
Book of the Year 2018:
Breakthrough by Kris Bryant
This book has been on my mind since I read it back in April this year… I remember saying to my wife once I finished it that I think I have found the book of the year and we are not even only half way through the 2018 yet. Since then I have reread it over and over and it has never faltered as the No.1 for me.
Breakthrough drew me in from the get go. Kris Bryant really raised the bar with this novel and 5 stars frankly weren’t enough.
If you would like to read my full review please follow the links below:
Lastly, Thanks for all your support over the past year. I love our #Lesfic community so much. Have a very Merry Christmas.
Enjoy, Rach xx