Thanks for stopping by and considering Les Rêveur to review your book. Before you send us through your novel please read the terms below…
Please be aware that we are not accepting any new books for review until the 1st of January 2021. The review crew are inundated with requests and we are making our way through them slowly.
Have a great day.
All review submissions should be sent to
- All novels must be sent in .Mobi file format
- All novels must be Lesbian/Bi/Trans Romance or Erotic Fiction
- We do accept all other forms LGBTQIA Romantic and erotic fiction but only when one of the main protagonists is either a lesbian or a bisexual woman. This can be discussed in further detail in our initial conversation with the author prior to reading.
- All reviews will be written from an honest perspective.
- If we, unfortunately, don’t connect with the book and the review rates less than 3 stars, we won’t publish a review.
- We will aim to publish all reviews within 6 – 10 weeks of reading. As demand is high, there is currently a backlog of books and we are a bit behind but please be patient.
- We have five reviewers at Les Rêveur. If you would like to request a particular reviewer you can when submitting your novel. However, be aware that some reviewers have an extensive backlog.
- When a book is not picked up by a reviewer it is put into a holding folder. During lulls we may then return to this book.
- We acknowledge that piracy is a concern but we assure that any books received will not be shared out with the Les Rêveur reviewers.
- Once complete, the review will be posted on the following:
- Les Rêveur website
- Les Rêveur Facebook page
- Numerous linked Facebook groups